New mail list archives format

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 21:55:21 EDT

    FYI:

    I just fixed our old problem with mail archives - all messages were
    archived in the same directory, resulting in archive indexes growing over
    time. Now I deployed an automated procedure that would update static html
    page at http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists.html with the latest message
    links and counts on each new message arrival (Perl is so cool :-)). Hope to
    extend that to the future user mailing list as well.

    Sorry for the earlier test messages sent to the list by mistake.

    Andrus