CayenneModeler name

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 05:37:04 EDT

    I think we should agree how we should use the name CayenneModeler - as one
    word without spaces or as two words. Different projects do it differently.

    I prefer one word option, but anything is fine with me. We should agree on
    something, and start using it consistently. Right now User Guide spells it
    as "CayenneModeler", while modeler window title spells as "Cayenne modeler".

    Andrus