Upcoming Cayenne alpha release.

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 13:13:51 EDT

    Guys,

    Finally we are ready to go alpha. I am planning a release this Sunday
    afternoon (June 16, around 12:00 PM EST). Me and Misha should check in any
    pending code changes by this time. Other related things that I plan to do:

    - change release version in build properties to 1.0a1 (note that this will
    affect the directory where the distribution resides ($CAYENNE_HOME may need
    to be changed if you set it to "..../cayenne-0.7-dev").

    - create a cayenne-user mailing list

    Andrus