[AGAIN] Re: Really large fetches

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 16:51:06 EDT

    I just checked in code and documentation for the new performance
    optimization features that were discussed some time back on this list.
    Namely, I added ResultIterator and "data rows" support. "ResultPager"
    implementation is pending.

    To try it, get code from CVS, or wait till tomorrow's (July 7) nightly
    build goes through. New features are documented pretty well in the user
    guide (Chapter #5.8 "Handling Large Result Sets"). I haven't updated the
    website (since it should match our last stable release), so check the
    documentation from the nightly build/CVS. URL should be like:
    file:///[path-to-cayenne]/cayenne-1.0b1-dev/doc/userguide/appguide/bigqueries.html

    Robert, let me know if this works for you.

    Andrus