Wiki page [Was: CocoBase vs TopLink vs Cayenne]

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 17:35:53 EDT

At 09:26 PM 7/28/2002 -0400, Andrus wrote:
>At 10:08 PM 7/28/2002 -0300, rggrinfo wrote:
>>Which the difference among CocoBase, TopLink and Cayenne?
>
>This is like the 5th time we were asked to give the comparison with a
>competing technology over the last 2 weeks. I guess it is time to start
>the research :-). Any volunteers experienced with "those other guys"? I
>can only write a comparison with WebObjects/EOF.

Ok, I setup a Wiki page at http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?CayenneVsOther to
build such an O/R comparison matrix leveraging other peoples knowledge
about existing O/R's.

Anyone with relevant experience is welcome to edit the text via Wiki engine
(follow the URL above, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Edit
Text").

Andrus