Unimplemented BETA features

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 23:14:05 EDT

    Since the last ALPHA release, we've substantially improved Cayenne
    functionality and usability. But there is still a few things that need to
    be finished before going BETA. Here is a list of issues I can think of:

    1. Fix all reported bugs (there is quiet a few now).
    2. [50291] Add PostgreSQL adapter. There were volunteers to look into that
    but I haven't heard from them lately.
    3. [61219] Add paged results (lists that internally fault objects page by
    page).
    4. Testing
    5. Docs improvements (I wish we had somebody with writing talents)

    It is really tempting to make an Alpha 3 release will all the cool stuff
    that we already have (
    http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cayenne/cayenne/doc/release-notes/RELEASE-NOTES-1.0b1.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
    , esp. items 0, 6, 13, 24). I guess this is also an option....

    Any opinions, votes on that?

    Andrus