Re: cayenne-cvs vs. eclipse

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:12:25 EDT

    > I support making those changes. In fact I planned a similar restructuring
    > myself, just never got enough time. Please send me zipped up version, I will

    Excellent. I know how messy CVS reworkings can be but sometimes it's just
    best to do a big-bang cleanup and get done with it. Fall cleaning :)

    > If it doesn't interfere much with your work, wait till weekend, I can do the
    > ant stuff myself.

    OK! I started on the ordered relationship stuff - of course with the
    sorted collection, and MAN do the Collections APIs BLOW! I'll send another
    mail with more thoughts on this, it's really a mess.

    Holger