Re: cayenne-cvs vs. eclipse

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:32:01 EDT

    Holger Hoffstätte writes:

    > Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    >> (DBunit)
    >>
    >> Umm.. this sounds cool. Also i like a qoute from the project description:
    >>
    >> "The DbUnit Database Testing Framework is a JUnit extension which sets up
    >> your database in a known state before executing your tests."
    >>
    >> This would allow to finally organize the test suite into something
    >> comprehendible.
    >
    > Such a coincidence ;-)
    > I talked to Dirk and he said he'd be very interested to join cayenne to
    > contribute DBunit or anything else; this will be in two weeks or so
    > earliest (holidays).
    >
    > Looks like the rebellion is growing stronger..

    I am really excited about the the way things are going :-). This really
    rocks.

    I guess if we envison a major code reorg in the future, having an Alpha 3
    before we start this mught be a good idea.

    I guess I will work on the release on Saturday, and after that we will start
    cleaning up the mess.

    Andrus