Re: Starting CVS reorg [Was: cayenne-cvs vs. eclipse]

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 14:05:15 EDT

    Holger, other Eclipse users,

    There is one problem with Eclipse automated builds that I am not sure how
    to overcome. To be able to generate separate JAR's for core, tests and
    performance subprojects, .class files must be generated under separate
    subfolders in "build". This seems to be impossible to achieve within an
    Eclipse project.

    I guess I will provide such separation at the level of ant scripts
    (build/cayenne, build/tests, build/performance), while Eclipse will write
    in its own folder (build/classes).

    Andrus