Re: [DONE] Starting CVS reorg

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 05:51:55 EDT

    Andrus wrote:
    > CVS reorg is done. Ant scripts are not fully finished yet, but doing
    > compile by simply typing "ant" should produce working cayenne and
    > cayenne-tests JAR files that pass all the unit tests.

    very cool! I just checked out the new tree and noticed something: the
    project is not recognized as Java project and therefore does not show up
    in the Package Explorer. The exact 'nature' of a project is kept in the
    top-level .project XML file and just manually adding the Java nature
    entries should do the trick. This will also make a .classpath file appear,
    which keeps record of source/build folders, libraries etc. I can take care
    of this if you want to; unless there are any reasons not to make it a Java
    project? I don't know any, the normal resource Navigator and everything
    else still works afterwards, of course.

    The ant run seems to work fine already - good work! :)

    Holger