Re: Using Cayenne-alpha-3

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 07:19:56 EDT

    Hello Joseph,

    Joseph Rajkumar wrote:
    > The cayenne-web-app does not compile the action/*.java
    > classes. This is because of the Level and LogLevel changes.
    > See error messages:
    >
    > Just about no java file compiles under the action directory.

    You are right - we recently changed from java.util.logging to log4j and
    revamped the build processs; since the example apps are not part of that
    we missed them. Sorry about that.
    The quick fix is to simply change every SEVERE to WARN or ERROR; this
    should make it compile and run. I'll fix this in CVS immediately.

    Holger