Building with JDK1.3

From: Dirk Olmes (dir..anthippe.ping.de)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 06:24:20 EDT

    Hi,

    infected by Holger I checked out cayenne today from CVS and tried to
    build. Unfortunately I still run a JDK1.3 for WO compatability. The
    compile gave me 418 errors, most of them related to XML parsers not
    included in JDK1.3.

    Is there a list of compatability jars that I need to include in order to
    build with JDK 1.3?

    -dirk

    --
    Anyway kids, have fun, play nicely, be good. And remember - if it ain't
    broke, hit it again.