Ordering patches

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 22:19:30 EDT

    Craig,

    I applied all the ordering patches of yours. Very cool. Especially I like
    case insensitive ordering. I will do some more testing with different
    databases.

    There is one thing I wanted to mention. There is a
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.util.DataObjectPropertyComparator that I used
    before to do in-memory ordering. Your solution is more complete then that,
    but to avoid redundancy, I will merge inner class Ordering.ListSorter in
    this class.

    Andrus