Cayenne Tapestry Tutorial

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 17:11:40 EDT

    I just checked in Cayenne/Tapestry tutorial written by Eric Schneider.
    People more familiar with Tapestry than I am (Craig, Holger, ...?), could
    you take a look at it.

    The following 3 jar files need to be in "WEB-INF/lib" directory of the
    tutorial to deploy it:
    - cayenne.jar
    - net.sf.tapestry-2.2.jar
    - ognl-2.1.4-opt.jar

    URL of the app would be something like:
    http://localhost:8080/cayenne-tapestry-app/artists

    Eric, I changed the structure of the app somewhat to make it consistent
    with other tutorials. Also I put everything in packages.

    Enjoy ;-)

    Andrus

    P.S. SourceForge CVS mail notifications are not working at the moment, so
    you will not receive any emails resulting from my commits.