Alpha 4 Release coming [Was: Cayenne Tapestry Tutorial]

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 14:48:12 EDT

    I just checked in Tapestry tutorial documentation submitted by Craig. I
    think we are ready for the Alpha 4 release. It is important since the last
    release contained inconsistencies in tutorials that may have confused early
    adopters.

    I suggest a target date of September 26/27 (next weekend). Let me know if
    anybody sees any outstanding issues.

    Andrus