Craig Miskell - Vote for the new Cayenne committer

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 10:17:27 EST

    Attn: Current Cayenne committers

    I would like to suggest giving commit rights to Craig Miskell.

    Craig has contributed to the project a lot of code. Serialization support,
    in-memory ordering, Tapestry tutorial documentation to name a few things. He
    has real in depth knowledge of the internal framework working and has
    suggested lots of cool and fresh ideas. Right now he is working on flattened
    relationships support - a must have feature in Cayenne.

    Lets vote this Apache style, like we've been doing for other ObjectStyle
    projects - each current committer has a single binding vote (-1, 0, +1).
    This requires a lazy consensus.

    Here is my +1.

    ;-)

    Andrus