NHL Uses Cayenne

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 15:30:15 EST

    [Sorry for cross-posting this]

    Just wanted to let everyone know about Cayenne success story on a commercial
    project.

    Myself and guys from Central Park Software
    (http://www.centralparksoftware.com/) have successfully launched a
    statistics engine of the National Hockey League website
    (http://www.nhl.com/). It is a JSP application that uses Cayenne as its
    persistence layer to access Oracle backend.

    It has been running for a month now in production with no major problems.
    Soon I hope to get some data on how many hits it receives per day, but it is
    rather high volume during the hockey season.

    I will update the website with the announcement, I just couldn't wait till
    then to send this note.

    If you have similar success stories, please drop a note.

    ;-)

    Andrus