Oracle 8

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 14:45:24 EST

    Hi,
            I've committed the change for RTRIM, and the arbitrary super class for
    ObjEntity support, as you probably will note shortly with the flurry of
    e-mails to your inbox from cayenne-cvs,

    I am still getting one failed test that is unrelated to both of these
    commits, and seems to be an Oracle 8 issue... I don't have time to track
    it down just yet, so here's the stack trace in case anyone else can pick
    up what it is for a quick fix. If not, I'll have a look sometime next
    week:

    There was 1 failure:
    1)
    testLoad(org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTst)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
            at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DbLoaderTst.testLoad(DbLoaderTst.java:113)
            at
            at
            at
    org.objectstyle.ObjectStyleTestRunner.runSuite(ObjectStyleTestRunner.java:157)
            at
    org.objectstyle.ObjectStyleTestRunner.runTests(ObjectStyleTestRunner.java:102)
            at org.objectstyle.TestMain.main(TestMain.java:147)

    It seems not to be able to figure out what the primary key is for the
    ARTIST table. Other than that, I haven't looked further.

    Craig