Re: Oracle 8 test failure - not a problem now

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 21:55:38 EST

    Hi,

    I think we should leave it alone for tests. Just to save time. End users
    will not have this problem, since reverse engineering does actually allow
    user to pick a schema first. I don't think there is a way to specify the
    schema in the URL. AFAIK in Oracle, your user name *is* your schema (right?
    I am not a DBA after all :-).

    BTW, I just tried your recent changes with Oracle 9i - it works very well.

    Andrus