Unit Tests switched to ant

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 10:50:34 EST

    No more login panel for unit tests (I need to update the docs). From now on
    tests should be runnable on CVS version as

    # ant test -Dcayenne.test.connection=name

    Where "name" is a symbolic name of a datasource configured in a property
    file at $HOME/.cayenne/connection.properties

    Sample content of this file might be (here "name" == "example1", multiple
    names are allowed):

    example1.cayenne.adapter = org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.mysql.MySQLAdapter
    example1.jdbc.username = andrus
    example1.jdbc.password = andrus
    example1.jdbc.url = jdbc:someurl
    example1.jdbc.driver = com.xyz.MyDriverClass

    I finished with tests late last night, so there may still be some glitches.
    Please report any that you find to this list. I will try to fix them over
    the weekend.

    One thing that does not work, is running tests from a distribution download,
    but CVS version should work.

    Andrus