Tip: running Modeler from eclipse

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 14:23:21 EST

    Maybe I'm the last person on earth to realize this, but Modeler won't run
    correctly when started from within eclipse: generating class files will
    fail since the velocity engine will fail to find the class templates.
    After wading through velocity, rearranging my classpath in obscure ways
    and waving the proverbial chicken, I was enlightened: open the 'Editor'
    Launch Configuration, select the Arguments tab, under Working Directory
    select 'Workspace' and enter 'cayenne/src/cayenne/resources'...et voilá:
    class generation works just fine.

    Holger