Flattened relationship support

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 20:05:53 EST

    Hi all,
            I have just committed the code for flattened relationship support.
    Phew, that was a mission and a half :-).

    In modeller, it now finds *all* available paths from the source to the
    destination, when choosing a "Database Mapping" for an ObjRelationship.
    It then presents those to the user for selection. I found some
    interesting paths in our own model for the app we're developing, some
    far from useful, but interesting none-the-less :-)

    And I'd just like to give a big thumbs up to unit tests and the people
    who've written the ones currently in the source. It
    a) caught my occasional mistakes
    b) made me check all the possibilities for sanity (and think about what
    those possibilities were)
    c) gave me some modicum of confidence that when I committed this, it
    wasn't going to completely break everything else ever written using
    Cayenne.

    Hooray for unit tests!

    Craig