Re: Flattened relationship support

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 20:56:09 EST

    Thanks,
    It took me a bit longer than I first envisaged, but I have learned a lot
    about Cayenne, and have really settled into unit testing and the coding
    style required.

    It's been fun too, and generally a useful thing to have.

    Also, kudos to my company/boss for allowing me to do it on work time.

    Now, what's next??? :-)

    Craig