Re: EntityResolver and associated commits

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 09:00:40 EST

    catching up..

    Craig Miskell wrote:
    > ..
    > Adding EntityResolver - this is now the main way to resolve between
    > ObjEntity/Names, Classes and DbEntities. lookupEntity in QueryEngine is

    Very cool! A very nice solution to the "embedded Strings in app code"
    problem! I really like doing the lookups via an instance or the class -
    conceptually cleaner, refactorable, compile-time-checkable.

    > now deprecated, and should no longer be used. (There's still references
    > to it in the tests... what's the policy on removing tests to deprecated
    > functionality?)

    I'd say they can go.

    The flattened relationship support is very good as well. Great work Craig!

    -h