Bugs, bugs, bugs!

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 08:16:32 EST

    Here's a good way to have hours of fun with eclipse:

    - go to Window->Preferences->Java->Compiler
    - select the "Errors and Warnings" tab
    - switch the "Unused local variables" to "Warn"
    - enjoy the show :-)

    Serously, most of them are harmless, but some tests need a thorough closer
    look. Like, say, DbLoader.java:230 which I find really interesting.

    As usual I volunteer to wade through this and clean up step by step.

    -h