Re: Next steps [Was Re: Flattened relationship support]

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 18:37:31 EST

    At 03:25 PM 11/17/2002 +1300, Craig Miskell wrote:
    > > 1. Add support for bare DataMap projects (this thread plus our offline
    > > discussion:
    > > http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2002/10/0030.html ),
    > > including importing external DataMaps to cayenne.xml in the Modeler.

    >Now that sounds fun. I can't do this during work... we won't be needing
    >it for months, and this project is doing the XP thing, so if we don't need
    >it now, we dont' do it now. But I have some spare time
    >afterwork/weekends, so I'll start putting together a plan for how to
    >attack this.

    I already started this work (if you fire a modeler and start a new project,
    you will see where this is going). It is far from being done though. I am
    doing a few things in parallel now (day job, upgrading objectstyle.org
    server, cayenne development... there is also a part time WO contract on the
    horizon). So I am moving slowly.

    Andrus

    P.S. Also I will be unavailable from Nov 22 to Dec 1 - going to Japan to
    attend friend's wedding. So please be nice if there are questions asked on
    cayenne-user :-)