Re: Insert order of DBEntities

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 21:39:23 EST

    Agreed, this algorithm is a hack. And your description of the problem is
    very accurate. I guess I haven't paid much attention to it so far, since on
    Oracle inserts seem to work in any order as long as all the objects are in
    the same transaction (or was it just a coincidence?). And the only database
    that was ever giving me problems and needed correct ordering was Sybase.

    But I would definitely like this to be fixed. I was just postponing this
    till it got forgotten :-).

    Andrus