EntityResolver type-safe lookups

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 19:29:37 EST

    Hi all,
            I have just committed the changes discussed a couple of days ago to
    make the lookupDbEntity and lookupObjEntity typesafe (they all delegate
    to a renamed internal method, but present a set of methods which only
    accept objects of "safe" type).

    I mention this explicitly because you will need to do an
    > ant clean
    on the project once you have these changes... the using classes don't
    get recompiled and they all expect a lookupDbEntity(Object) method until
    they *are* recompiled. NoSuchMethod exceptions are nasty. :-)

    Craig