OperationSorter.sortQueries(Object[]) obsolete?

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 17:59:22 EST

    Is it? It is not used once, nor marked as deprecated. sortedQueries(List)
    is used in ContextCommitObserver.orderQueries, which itself should
    probably be called orderedQueries for consistency reasons..but then again
    there's more inplace sorting going on like sortMaps().
    Do we have a common pattern when to do what (i.e inplace vs. bycopy)? Some
    of these methods in OperationSorter might actually sort parts of the data
    map (or other internals) when done in-place, others return unnecessary
    copies. Probably unimportant for now, but still..

    I'll see if I can get NoUnit or other coverage tools going, so we find
    these dead spots earlier.

    -h