(No longer) Missing Nightly Builds

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 12:24:10 EST

    Hi,

    I am finally back from vacation (Japan is an amazing country :-)). I will
    be slowly getting back to speed on the recent Cayenne events and discussions.

    One thing that I fixed already is that nightly builds stopped after Nov.
    24. This was due to the failure of an unsupervised DSL line at my place, so
    the build box went offline. It is back in business again now and I manually
    ran the build for December 1.

    Andrus