Re: OperationSorter.sortQueries(Object[]) obsolete?

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 00:00:38 EST

    At 12:54 AM 11/28/2002 +0100, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:
    >Ultimately something like Maven (http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/)
    >for the whole project would be cool but probably overkill..but dang it
    >sure does look nice and they have all the right buzzwords! Maybe when
    >Andrus sets up the new machine.

    I was thinking about looking at Maven too. But now I am kind of trying to
    stay on course to get Cayenne out of alpha. This seems more important at
    the moment.

    As for the server upgrade, everything is ready for it. I will try to do it
    once I get some free time. [SysAdmin tasks are going to kill me someday :-)]

    Andrus