Bug Fix: Selecting to-many.

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 17:21:51 EST

    To fix a bug reported here:

       http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2002/11/0018.html

    I modified the way to-many relationships are fetched to use DB_PATH
    expressions. All unit tests seem to pass OK for both flattened and regular
    relationships. The main fix is in QueryHelper.selectRelationshipObjects().

    Craig, since I am not all that familiar with how flattened relationships
    are implemented, do you see any problems with this fix?

    Also working on the fix helped me to create better requirements for the
    mapping:

    1. ObjRelationship can be one-way with no need to have a reverse relationship.

    2. DbRelationship has to be two-way.

    Having said that, I wonder if (2) can be mapped as a single relationship
    that is by definition bi-directional, kind of like an integrity constraint
    (which DbRelationship is in a way)? But this is something to think about
    for the future releases....

    Andrus