Delete rules

From: Craig Miskell (cmiskel..lbatross.co.nz)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 23:11:20 EST

Hi,
        Just committed a bunch of changes to add Delete Rule capabilities
to Cayenne. I have only implemented 3 of EOF's 4, (Cascade, Nullify,
Deny), omitting "No Action" as I currently think it's a very dodgy kind of
delete rule to have. If anyone has any reasons (good or otherwise) why
it's needed, we can add it in.

Other than that, have fun. Unit tests work (as always), and I even
remembered to update the release notes :-)

I'll work on some documentation later this week... this stuff
needs good explanation other than at the source code level.

Craig