New committer proposal: Andriy Shapochka

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 19:52:33 EST

    I'd like to propose to give commit rights to Andriy Shapochka.

    Within the last month we've been discussing his recent contributions on
    this list, so I don't need to do much introduction. Besides he was one of
    the "founding fathers" of Cayenne. Right now he is working on a complex
    Cayenne-based Java/Oracle application together with another "quiet" Cayenne
    committer - Misha Shengaout. All the enhancements he made to Cayenne were
    coming from his project needs and are extremely valuable for Cayenne in
    general.

    Oh, and here is my +1.

    Andrus