Re: testing app

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 07:28:17 EST

    > Wonder what is the best place for including this code? Will it run with
    > the main version of Cayenne or does it have dependencies on your other
    > changes?
    >
    > I suggest a new "subproject" location modeled after our other subprojects,
    > e.g. "cayenne/src/regression", with "java" subfolder underneath.
    >
    > If there are dependencies on the missing stuff, we may exclude this
    > "subproject" from the main buildfile until this is resolved.

    It uses ashwood of course and it is somewhat dependent on my changes in
    Cayenne, namely, it works with my version of commit (the classical
    commitChanges fails to pass the tests anyway, surely it is very easy to
    point it over to commitChanges by editing one line in the main) and it also
    relies on some minor additions to the access classes in Cayenne which were
    necessary to make runtime domain and node reconfiguration work properly
    (these changes do not affect anything of the Cayenne working body at all).
    So maybe the best would be to have the app sandboxed as a Cayenne related
    subproject like you suggest.

    Andriy.