Re: deployment Ant task.

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 19:18:56 EST

    Just checked in the first version of "cdeploy" ant task. Documentation page
    moved from "pending" to User Guide, Chapter 10. I will do some more testing
    with the real project soon.

    Craig, I know you planned creating a frontend other than Ant. You can do
    that by building ProjectConfigInfo describing the changes to be made to the
    existing jar, and then instantiating ProjectConfigurator, and calling
    execute. Again, there are 3 new classes that you will use:

    org.objectstyle.cayenne.project.ProjectConfigurator
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.project.ProjectConfigInfo
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.project.DataNodeConfigInfo

    Feel free to donate this tool to Cayenne if it is generic enough for others
    to take advantage of it.

    Andrus