Alpha 6 proposal

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 19:28:22 EST

    I am thinking about doing Alpha 6 tomorrow. There are two reasons:

    1. We have tons of cool new features and bug fixes
    2. We are about to start some serious access package refactoring (Andriy's
    changes)

    If no one objects, I am planning this for February 2, around 5 PM EST.
    Please do not check in any big changes till after this is done! Or if you
    need to, let me know, I will branch the code first.

    Andrus