Re: Constraint handling messed up?

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:20:12 EST

    It should not have happened because of the new commit stuff. commitChanges
    does not rely on any of my additions. I created the whole thing in parallel.
    Maybe you could switch the test to DataContext.commit(...) and see whether
    it will throw this exception again. Its behavior related to referential
    constaint resolution is quite tested. By the way, I have just tested
    commitChanges with Regression. It fails to load DataObject classes for
    ObjEntities.

    org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: Unable to load class named
    Table11 to handle entity org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.ObjEntit..6c79d7
     at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.OperationSorter$ObjectComparator$ReflexiveRel
    Data.<init>(OperationSorter.java:329)
     at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.OperationSorter$ObjectComparator.<init>(Opera
    tionSorter.java:259)
     at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.OperationSorter$ObjectComparator.comparatorFo
    rInsertOrder(OperationSorter.java:204)
     at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.OperationSorter.sortObjectsInInsertOrder(Oper
    ationSorter.java:145)
     at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.commitChanges(DataContext.java:74
    8)
     at org.objectstyle.cayenne.regression.Main.main(Main.java:93)

    Earlier it worked for insertions.
    DataContext.commit(...) still passes the regression tests.

    Andriy.