Re: Constraint handling messed up?

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:57:03 EST

    Andriy Shapochka wrote:
    > It should not have happened because of the new commit stuff. commitChanges
    > does not rely on any of my additions. I created the whole thing in parallel.

    Thank you for verifying. I found the bug in the meantime..refactoring a
    method signature from DataMap[] to List caused the instantiation of a
    broken OperationSorter. Bad one!
    If you have the time please update & try again, it should work now. All
    unit tests pass for me with all DBs that I have here (Oracle 8/9, MySQL).

    Andrus, please have a quick look at OperationSorter and review the comment
    I attached to the unused constructor. I simply commented it out for now
    because otherwise there would be a type signature conflict.

    thanks
    Holger