running tests from commandline ant

From: Dirk Olmes (dirk.olme..mx.de)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 23:32:41 EST

    Hi,

    I'm trying to run the junit testsuite from the commandline with ant.
    This fails, however.

    My first attempts produced lots of NoClassDefFoundErrors on class
    org/objectstyle/ashwood/graph/Digraph. Adding the ashwood .jar that
    comes with cayenne in otherlib fixed this. I'm suspicious that this is
    the correct fix since I remember that the unit tests run automated at
    night and this should have come up earlier.

    Anyway, now I'm running the unit tests from the commandline and get
    strange ClassCastExceptions in the PostgreSQL JDBC adaptor. After some
    fuzzing I made the same test work from within eclipse and it runs just
    fine(!??)

    Is there something I'm missing?

    -dirk