Re: Postgres adaptor

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 06:49:38 EST

    > >So I guess it comes down to the question if we'll fix the unit tests and
    > >who'll do it.
    >
    > I volunteer to look at this.

    I just updated and think something went wrong..is it really OK to have the
    .sql.* classes on the object level? I realize that date/time handling is
    terrible in Java but the last thing I want is having DB data types in my
    object model. This just pushes manual conversion work between e.g.
    util.Date and sql.Date into the application space!

    Holger