Re: DeleteRule: Nullify vs isMandatory

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 22:28:26 EST

    Craig,

    current delete rules are mandatory. This and new validation creates lots of
    unneeded hassles with my existing DataMaps that are extensive and mostly
    read-only. How about adding another delete rule: "No Action" (kind of like
    WebObjects). And treat missing delete rules as "No Action".

    Do you see any problems with that? If not, I've already made some changes
    to my local copy, and I will simply commit them to CVS.

    Let me know.

    Andrus