Ashwood caused UnsupportedClassVersionError on 1.3

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 00:25:50 EST

    Just upgraded Cayenne on one of my applications that is deployed on
    Tomcat/JDK 1.3. Bundled Ashwood classes started giving me trouble:

    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
    org/objectstyle/ashwood/graph/Digraph (Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)

    What I did is recompiling Ashwood source under JDK 1.3 and checking it back
    to Cayenne. It worked after that. I really don't understand why, since
    Cayenne itself is compiled under 1.4 :-).

    Andrus