Postgresql adaptor progress

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 20:03:20 EST

    Dirk sent me a nice diff that applied flawlessly against HEAD (thanks!
    :-); it doesn't seem to break anything in particular, should I check this
    in? Running all tests against:

    - MySQL works completely
    - Postgresql 7.3.2: fails in DbLoaderTst, SelectQueryTst
    - Oracle seems to be broken due to missing test resources:

    test:
         [java] Buildfile: build-tests.xml

         [java] unit-test:
         [java] [junit] cayenne ERROR [main 02-10 01:13:43]
    CayenneTestResources: Error creating test database.
         [java] [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
    build\tests\deps\test-resources\ddl\oracle\create-types-pkg.sql (
    Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden)

    Not sure what caused this, the only sql scripts available are for Sybase.

    The test suite sure makes the pgsql postmaster break a sweat but is
    definitely a good bit faster than Oracle. I hope to make some more
    progress with hsqldb this week as well.

    Holger