Re: Postgresql adaptor progress

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 20:32:34 EST

    At 02:03 AM 2/10/2003 +0100, Holger Hoffstätte wrote:

    >Dirk sent me a nice diff that applied flawlessly against HEAD (thanks!
    >:-); it doesn't seem to break anything in particular, should I check this
    >in?

    Please do it!

    Just curious, were there any DbAdapter re-architecture involved, or was it
    sufficient to implement the current API in PostgeSQL-friendly fashion?

    >test:
    > [java] Buildfile: build-tests.xml
    >
    > [java] unit-test:
    > [java] [junit] cayenne ERROR [main 02-10 01:13:43]
    >CayenneTestResources: Error creating test database.
    > [java] [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
    >build\tests\deps\test-resources\ddl\oracle\create-types-pkg.sql (
    >Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden)

    Please update from CVS and refresh in Eclipse, or do "ant clean" from
    command line. All the oracle files including the one in the error message
    should have been checked in a few days ago under
    "cayenne/src/tests/resources/test-resources/ddl/oracle/"

    Andrus