Re: Postgresql adaptor progress

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 21:00:51 EST

    Andrus wrote:
    > Please do it!

    done.

    > Just curious, were there any DbAdapter re-architecture involved, or was it
    > sufficient to implement the current API in PostgeSQL-friendly fashion?

    Just some overriding in the Adapter subclass.

    > Please update from CVS and refresh in Eclipse, or do "ant clean" from
    > command line. All the oracle files including the one in the error message
    > should have been checked in a few days ago under
    > "cayenne/src/tests/resources/test-resources/ddl/oracle/"

    OK, this is strange. I saw the mails (today morning I think), and remember
    that I definitely updated. I just checked again, the CVS view tells me
    that the oracle subdirectory is in the repository, yet it is not in the
    Navigator or Package view (even after refresh), and synchronize or update
    do NOT show anything new. I upgraded to M5 yesterday and it really rocks
    (much faster), but this seems like a new bug.
    Anyway, I just checked out the entire tree again over my existing project
    and everything is there now; all tests run successfully again.

    Holger