Moved BatchInterpreter

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 21:33:19 EST

    Andriy,

    I took the freedom to move BatchInterpreter from "dba" to "access" package.
    The reason was that BatchInterpreter is to batches what ResultIterator is
    to select queries. Kind of wanted to keep things "symmetric" :-).

    Of course if we subsclass it for specific adapters (Oracle, etc.),
    subclasses will most likely reside under "dba.[adapter]" package.

    Andrus