Re: new commitChanges(...)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 16:17:34 EST

    I volunteer to fix the logs. I may also do some DataNode.performQuery (and
    maybe DbAdapter) refactoring, since with Andriy's changes and with coming
    stored procedures, and BLOBS, it becomes more and more clear that
    DbAdapters must abstract not only query *translation* but also query
    *execution*. This becomes a database-dependent issue. E.g.:

    1. Oracle has special support for batch updates
    2. All databases but Oracle return ResultSets from stored procedures in a
    "JDBC way", in Oracle you have to use procedure return value with special
    non-JDBC type for resultset.