Re: Nightly build failure

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 11:47:28 EST

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > I will try to fix everything tonight.

    I am currently running all the test suites against the different databases
    that I have here (Oracle8, MySQL, hsqldb, Postgres 7.3) and can send you
    the zipped HTML pages so you don't have to run them all for yourself. The
    two remaining failures that I had with hsqldb (related to constraints) are
    gone with the new commitChanges(), but instead I now get lots of
    'unsupported operation' from the JDBC driver (it doesn't like addBatch).
    It seems batching throws off most of the other adaptors, too. Many
    failures (e.g. NPE in DataContextDeleteRulesTst) are common to all
    adaptors.

    Holger