Regression Tests

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 00:55:57 EST

    I did some work to integrate Andriy's regression tests with Ant build
    scripts. I did some refactoring to be able to extend regression classes to
    customize their behavior. Hope this did not break anything :-). It works
    just like the normal unit tests described here:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/developer.html#unit

    Only target name is "regression-test":

       # ant regression-test -Dcayenne.test.connection=test-oracle

    Also it only works with Oracle, which is totally OK with me.

    I am still having one problem though. See exception in the bottom of this
    message. I thought Andriy fixed this by using bcel libraries, but I
    couldn't see any bcel imports in regression package. Andriy, is this
    checked in? Or was it me breaking something?

    Andrus

    ------------- Error from Ant regression test:

        [java] Schema 1 failed.
        [java] org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: Cannot find
    class Table1
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.EntityResolver.constructCache(EntityResolver.java:
    0)
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.EntityResolver.<init>(EntityResolver.java:99)
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomain.getEntityResolver(DataDomain.java:446)
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.getEntityResolver(DataContext.java:131

        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.createAndRegisterNewObject(DataContext
    ava:383)
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.regression.DataModificationRobot.insertRandomData(DataMod
    icationRobot.java:124)
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.regression.DataModificationRobot.generate(DataModificatio
    obot.java:115)
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.regression.Main.execute(Main.java:198)
        [java] at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.regression.AntMain.main(AntMain.java:87)